- Wraps (Mexican)
- Breakfast Club (Breakfast)
- Susie’s (Home Cooking)
- Donnelly’s Subs (Subs)
- PJ’s Brick Oven (Italian)
- Hooters (Chicken)
- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant (Mexican)
- Chulas (Mexican)
- Caparano’s New York Style Pizza (Pizza)
- Rice and Beans (Redneck)
1. All you can eat shrimp from Red Lobster
2. Medium well T-Bone steak w/baked potato from Outback
3. Hooters 911 Buffalo Shrimp!
4. Almond Crusted Grouper from Pecks
5. Alaskan Snow Crab Legs from Crab House
6. Real Greek Gyro from Pappas
7. Chicken Cesar Salad from Outback Steakhouse
8. Chicken Pad Thai with Chicken Satay from Thai House
9. Hibachi Chicken/ Filet Mignon / Shrimp Japanese steakhouse
10. Taco Bravos from Taco Johns
These are my selections of what I’d love for dinner tonight. Of course Hooters 911 Chicken Sandwich sounds good as well.
Number 10) Only in America…could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate campaign fund-raising event.
Number 9) Only in America …could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!
Number 8) Only in America…could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
Number 7) Only in America…can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
Number 6) Only in America…would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
Number 5) Only in America….could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
Number 4) Only in America…could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
Number 3) Only in America…could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
Number 2) Only in America….could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
And Number 1) Only in America…could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
2. Hooter Buffalo Shrimp – If it were not for the cost I’d get me some of these TMI or HOT everyday. The only downside is 10 isn’t enough, I was 20. If you haven’t tried these do, you’ll love the breaded shrimp.
3. Checkers Hot Apple Pies – These are to me that crack is to a drug addict. I can’t say NO. Freakin’ Checker will put them 2 for $1.00 which means I’ll eat two of them…damn it.
4. Tai chicken with peanut sauce. I’ve heard this called Tai Amazing, Tai Chicken in Spicy Peanut Sauce, etc. This is an awesome dish and made it in the top 5 favorites.
5. Taco Johns Taco Bravo! I’m a Taco conosur and these are the best. I’m a Taco Tico fan but they are NO longer in Florida. It’s been years since I ate there. If you are ever around Tavares, Florida stop in an get a couple Taco Bravo’s… you won’t be sorry.
6. Krispy Kreme Donut – glazed or chocolate covered creame filled. OMG, now I want to drive 50 miles to get a few of these. Sad thing is they are worth it to me.
7. Shannon’s Enchalada’s – Shannon’s cooking has went from OK, and after 20 years she can hold her own with anybody. She is a very good cook. These Enchalada’s are some of the best I’ve ever tasted. But so is her Meatloaf, Banana Pudding, coleslaw, green bean casarole, and many more food dishes. She is Fantastic!
8. Chicken, Filet, and Shrimp Combo meal from a Japanese Steak House. For the price I always leave full and I always love the food. Damn now I want to go there and can’t aford it. lol
9. Hot Fudge Sundae, 3 scoups of Pralines and Cream icecream, extra hot fudge, whipped cream, nuts, and a big cherry on top… need I say more?
10. White Castle Hamburgers – Maybe it’s because I can’t have them, or that it was a cheap meal while in High School, or they’re just damn good but these are always great. I will typcially eat myself sick. No fries, no cheese, just a bag full of burgers….yummy!
2. Mooch every possible meal that comes along. Go to every party, gathering, wedding, or anything else were food will be provided.
3. Unless you sweat or working outside you should be able to wear the same pants and shirt more than once… at least a couple of days wear out of them.
4. Cold Showers… conserve on hot water and everyone will take a quick shower.
5. Use the Library as your source of entertainment. Books, movies, audio CD, and much more at no cost.
6. Yellow is Mello, Brown goes down
7. Schedule your runs when out… stop by the store, Walmart, etc. when your coming home from work or already out. 1 run per week, instead of multiple runs.
8. Encourage your kids to spend the night with friends.
9. Set outside on those hot windy days and turn the A/C off.
10. Always make a challenge on how to feed a family of 5 on a $10 dinner… It can be done!
Every-mans dream… who can say NO to a sling shot. Guys will shoot at everything so if you want to see a man act like a 7 year old just but him a sling shot. This is the Perfect inexpensive Christmas Gift and will give the guy in your life hours of enjoyment. Make it really ROCK and get him a bog of marbles to go along with it.
Send me a photo of him playing with it after Christmas…
LP Record Album frame – album $8 – $25 and frame around $10 – This is in my top 10 inexpensive Christmas gifts
Find out what they’re favorite group is and see if you can get the Vinyl Album and frame it for them. There is a lot of old record store or Amazon. If it’s a really special someone find one that is Autographed!
Maybe it just me but I have two Tervis glasses and that is really all I ever use. They keep my drink cold and everyone knows they are mine. A Tervis only cost around $20 and I think is an awesome gift.
One of mine is “Harley Davidson” and the other is a “Ford”. You can get most any team logo on them or almost anything else. Go to Google and search for Tervis
Ah what a feeling it is the have a strait razor shave, the hot towel laid over your face, and the shoulder rub that follows. Every man when they old enough to shave should experience this. Yet most men never have. We’re stuck with out Bic Razors and cheap foam. Do you “Man” a favor and find a barber that still does the strait razor shave and give it to him as a Christmas Gift.