Here are some tips that can help when dealing with gossip.
This may be easier said than done. If someone comes to you with gossip that you know can cause harm if spread just say you don’t want to be a part of it or you don’t want to get involved. Take yourself out of the equation to not cause any conflicts.
Ride it Out
One of the best aspects of Gossip is that there is always something new. If you happen to be the latest rumor your only the top story until another one comes along. Realize that right now things may suck but in a week or two someone will do something crazy and your story will be old news. With time things will pass.
Talk to your friends
There is nothing like a great group of friend to help you deal with gossip. They can help you laugh about the situation or find ways to deal with it. They will be right by your side so you dont have to deal with it alone. Your friends will stand by you because they know who you are that the gossip is just that gossip.
Tell someone of Authority
If things get out of hand and you feel you can no longer deal with the situation go to an adult. Find someone of authority you trust and know that can help you and let them know what is going on. They will most likely try to help you as much as they can.
Gossip and rumors are 99% of the time are almost always started by someone who doesn’t like you. They are trying to bully you. Stand up for yourself and retaliate so they know you are not someone to be messed with.
Well ol’ Taste Good Chinese has lost by business for good. Their online order system is down. When I tried to order it online it wouldn’t let me place the order. So I called to give them the order over the phone and they would not honor it. Fuck them and all their food. The only reason we’d order from them was they are the only place that delivers… 🙁 The have the worst food but hey… they did deliver.
These are my top 5 colognes that I like, only my opinion and everyone is going to say something different.
1. Obsession – wife’s favorite
2. Nautica Voyage – most compliments
4. Perry Ellis 360°
5. One Man Show – old go to cologne
I also like Cigar, Aramis, Drakar, Halston Z-14, Langerfield, and Langerfield Photo.
I say all of us European Americans start protesting C****er Barrel. It uses an offensive slur and it is deeply offensive and mocks our long and proud heritage.
The name is offensive, their logo stereotypes European Americans as people who sit on chairs and lean against what appears to be a bourbon barrel, claiming we are all a bunch of alcoholics. Sure, they’ll SAY it’s a “cracker” barrel but everyone knows crackers don’t come in barrels, they come in bags and boxes!
Change the name C****er Barrel to Caucasian Barrel. After all, white people should have something to be offended by, too!
go to change.org to sign the petition
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Senate voted Monday to remove the Confederate battle flag from the grounds of the State House. The bipartisan proposal, which emerged after last month’s massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, was approved by a 37-to-3 vote in the Republican-controlled Senate.
There is another state I promise never to visit again and give $1 of my money to. I need to see what companies operate out of South Carolina and boycott them as well. It’s just the principle of the issue.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.
– John Adams
I use to think that our elected officials were working on our behalf… I guess I was naive and stupid. The more I see in government the more I feel like a rape victim. At least they could use a little lube while there doing it.
Is this something new or have politicians always been like this? Have they always fucked over the people they represent for big business… I guess a whore does what her pimp tells her, no different.
What one person receives without working for…another person must work for without receiving
Always fight against any type of censorship! Once the government starts any type of Censorship it always leads into something else and more. We are adult and can control ourselves without the government telling what I can look at, read, listen to, or think about! It is their way of controlling the American population
1) Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
2) It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3) Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4) Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
5) Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
6) The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7) The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
8) Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets…You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, cause it’ll be empty.
9) If you’re in a gun fight:
If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
If you’re not shooting, moving or loading, you’re probably dead.
10) In a life and death situation, do something…It may be wrong, but do something!
11) If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
12) You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
13) You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading,” — Thomas Jefferson
We watched this guy for about 1 hour or so.
He went way out to where we could barley see the kite before he headed back in. He wasn’t a young guy either, probably in his early 50’s but in great shape. It was one of those things that was cool as hell to watch but I would not want to do it myself.
Make up post for April 17