8 Serrano peppers
2 Habaneros (Scotch Bonnet)
1 1/2 Shallots
1 Clove Garlic
1/c cup Water
1/2 cup Orange Juice (I used concentrate)
Cut up all peppers, shallots, and garlic into chunks. Put everything, except Orange Juice, in a blender and blend well. Add Orange Juice and blend a few seconds.
…by Richard Elzey
My 52 birthday gift a new German Shepherd puppy name “Hattie”
My 10 year old has Asthma and had a severe attack last night. Talking about how bad you can be scared … dam. I was proud of the family, everyone helped any way they could. I was on the phone with 911, my wife performed CPR and my youngest son was putting on her nebulizer. My oldest son was working with my 3 year old and doing whatever we asked of him… like get me my pants, shoes, shirt, go outside and wait for help! It was an all night adventure but besides me being totally gray now, she is OK. That is the most important thing. Thank You God! You heard all of our prayers!
CrewsLake.com – $100 OBO
Scottys.net – $200 Firm
LoneGunMan.us & LoneGunMen.us – both $100 OBO
IraTard.com $75 Firm
I heard a newscaster say that people expect the government to give them money (social security). I’ve also heard a couple of politicians allude to the same thing. So I’m so simple minded I get confused.
I add 6.2% of my gross pay into social security every week. My employer add another 6.2% on my behalf every week. That is 12.4% of my paycheck is going into social security. I’ve been working since I was 16 years old and my money should be drawing interest. So how is the government giving me anything? It’s my money they are holding.
So these politicians and newscasters are a bunch of fucktards who have their heads up their liberal asses and don’t have a clue as to what is going on. I paid in my money, it is these 10,000 refugees and a bunch of retards collecting from the SSN account who have never paid in $1 who is draining the money from Social Security. My grandfather paid in his entire life and only drew SSN for 7 months, so that should be mine too.
Stop giving it to people who don’t pay into it and problem solved. It take a stupid old contractor from Florida to figure this out?
Hannah Stiley is the First Individual to have been Captured On Film. She made history and probably never knew it. Pretty Lady too….
Here are 10 things people probably don’t know about me.
- I hated school but I’m a teacher
- I’m a Mason
- I’m type 2 diabetic
- I have 4 kids
- I rarely watch TV
- I grow Trees and Hot Peppers
- I wasn’t born an Elzey
- I was in the ARMY from 1984 – 1988
- I love to SCUBA Dive
- When I was 12 – 16 I milked a cow twice every day (365)
Alright there are some things I bet most didn’t know about me.
I watched the movie Avengers – Age of Ultron last night. It was OK but not extremely great, as I was expecting. It’s a group super heroes making decisions that will effect the word and they’re doing it very recklessly. Tony Starke decides on his own to protect the word with A.I. Intelligence, and it fails horribly. We don’t know a number but we do know hundreds if not thousands died. He directly caused it. I know it’s a movie and I’m not suppose to look that far into it but jeez.
Thor goes off to a cave, here on earth, to meditate and just shows back up later in the movie. What was that all about? Why can other warriors from Thor’s realm come and help out? They’ve been here before in our history, so why not now. Why did War Machine come help earlier in the movie. Another thing is why didn’t the Hulk grow to the size he did in his movies. The Hulk was like 20 foot tall or so and huge.
It was entertaining but it wasn’t what I thought it would be or what I was hoping for. The movie Thor and Captain America was better than the Avengers 2 in my opinion. But who am I?
- Never cancel dinner plans by text
- Don’t knock it till you try it
- If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him at least a buck
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should
- Don’t dumb yourself down
- You only get one chance to notice a new haircut
- When your wife or girlfriend ask, did you see how pretty she was? The correct response is who, I didn’t notice.
- If your wife / girlfriend ask, do I look fat? Honesty is NOT always the best policy in the case.
- Never jump head first into a pool under 5 foot deep
- If you’re staying more than 1 night, unpack.
- Never park in front of a bar
- Keep pictures of all the important things in life. First car, first love, first fish, etc.
- Hold your heroes to a high standard
- Never pay for a suntan, go out into the sun
- NEVER lie to your doctor and attorney
- All guns are loaded
- It’s better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6
- Don’t tell someone, wow you have a sunburn… they already know!
- Wear that shirt or sweater at least once, no matter how much you hate it!
- Do a tech free vacation for at least 1 week per year!
- Don’t fill up on the bread
- A handshake beats an autograph
- If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature
- Always do what you think the right thing is.
- Never be embarrassed to express your feelings toward someone.
- Never get your haircut the day of a special event
- Spend your money on good work shoes not dress shoes, your feet will appreciate it.
- Never eat at your desk if you can avoid it
- A good pair of sheets is priceless
- When you with new friends don’t keep talking about the old ones.
- Eat lunch with the new kids.
- It’s never too late for an apology
- Don’t pose for pictures with booze in your hand, it’s unbecoming later in life
- If you have the right of way, TAKE IT.
- You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
- When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family… for life!
- Never back someone into a corner with no way out
- Under NO circumstances should you ask a woman if she is pregnant.
- It’s not enough to be proud of you ancestry, live up to it.
- Don’t make a scene.
- When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is the best
- Know when to ignore the camera.
- Never gloat
- Invest in great luggage, you’ll have it for years!
- Make time for your mother on your birthday! It’s special for her too.
- When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
- Sympathy is a crutch. Never fake a limp.
- Give credit. Take blame.
- Suck it up every now and then.
- Don’t stare
- Never be the last one in the pool.
- Address everyone that carries a firearm.
- Stand up to bullies. You only have to do it once!
- Once your point is made, shut up.
- When you’re wrong, admit it.
- If you offer to help, don’t stop until you’re finished
- Look people in the eye when you thank them.
- Thank the bus driver and everyone for what they do for you.
- Never answer the phone at the dinner table unless it’s an emergency call.
- Forgive yourself for mistakes.
- Know at least one good joke
- Don’t boo. Even the referee is somebody’s son.
- Know how to cook one great meal
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Be cool to younger kids, Reputations are built over a lifetime
- It’s okay to go the movies by yourself.
- Dance with your mother/father, never be embarrassed by them.
- Don’t lose you cool. Especially at work.
- Always thank the host.
- If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
- Know the sizes of you wife/girlfriend and kids
- There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt
- Keep your word
- Be a good listener, and shut up sometimes
- In school sit near the front, those who do make better grades
- Carry your mothers bags, she carried you for 9 months
- Don’t be one of those talkers / texters in a movie
- The opposite sex likes people who shower.
- Think before you talk.
- You are what you do. Not what you say.
- Learn to change a tire
- Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
- An hour spent with an elder is an hour well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
- Don’t litter
- Get to know your brothers / sisters partners, your opinion is more important than you realize.
- You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
- Never call someone before or after 9am and 9pm.
- Make the little things count.
- You’re never too old to need your Mom.
- Know the words to the National Anthem.
- You may not be the best dancer, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
- Smile at strangers
- Always make goals.
- Don’t be in a big hurry to leave home.
- Don’t tell someone you love them unless you do.
- Falls don’t kill you, it’s hitting the ground.
- Never say, Hey watch this…
- Everyone has feelings. Some people just hide theirs well.
- If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.